University Of Tulsa Pi Kappa Alpha
The Gamma Upsilon Chapter of Pi Kappa Alpha
Pi Kappa Alpha is dedicated to developing men of integrity, intellect, and high moral character and to fostering a truly lifelong fraternal experience. To fulfill this mission, Pi Kappa Alpha will:
- Encourage all our members to live the values taught in our ritual.
- Provide innovative services and programs designed to enrich the lives of our undergraduates, alumni, and communities.
- Create opportunities for our undergraduate and alumni members to participate in the life of Pi Kappa Alpha on a daily basis.
- Promote and foster a spirit of pride, loyalty, inclusion and respect for Pi Kappa Alpha and its rich history.
- Empower our undergraduate and alumni members to help shape Pi Kappa Alpha's future by being informed ambassadors and involved advocates.
- Encourage our undergraduate and alumni members to take an active role in advancing Pi Kappa Alpha's interests by volunteering their time and by contributing to the fraternity's annual giving campaign.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with our alumni, students and host institutions through various channels on a continuous basis.
- Value academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
- Establish positive and lasting relationships with our host institutions, alumni and communities.
- Encourage our members to be of strong mind and body.
Pi Kappa Alpha S.L.A.G. Scholarship
Scholar Leader Athlete Gentleman
Our chapter will be offering a $500 scholarship for the Fall 2016 semester. Eligible applicants are incoming freshmen male students. We are constantly striving to increase our membership with the best and most qualified individuals and a great way to incentivize that search is with this scholarship. The application is easy and we encourage all eligible to apply. We will be selecting applicants based on the answers to the questions posed on the application with the principles of S.L.A.G. in mind. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to email Recruitment Chairman Matthew Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the link to the Application : S.L.A.G Application